2/25/2015

Sanur Painting Class February 25th '15

Jo
Today she use palette knife to paint, it has captured good texture of flower and strong touch and lively expression of flower. color of background also nice and supporting green and yellow well, good painting.'



Jo
Another palette knife painting at early morning of Sanur beach, some people are fishing and nice touch of paint and showing big depth and far a way horizon. good.



Lili
She try to paint her daughter but before she gave up I had to save this painting so, I help her to show how you paint face and expression.



Mori / Lili
She also try to paint her dog Scarlet but she painted over on gray so I had to save her inspiration for painting so I scraped line and put white to show her this is one way to make painting.



Fiona
Her bird series, chicken and she painted with her emotion and really alive expression and lively chicken, also strong movement which creates energy and passion. good painting.



Fiona
I am sorry that I forgot take picture of your painting so I put this photo of your process for painting, 






0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿